October COVID-19 Updates
With the increasing cases of COVID-19 in recent weeks, the Government of Quebec has once again started restricting certain activities to ensure safety for everyone. You can read about the situation here.
As such, Tervete will also be limiting activities to follow the guidelines set out:
- We will not be organizing any public, group events.
- Our annual Thanksgiving dinner will not be happening.
- Our end of year General Meeting will also not be happening, although we will be sending a summary of activity, financials, etc. via email.
- Our annual Autumn Work Bee will not be happening this year as a community event; any year-end tasks will be organized on an individual basis.
- Rentals at Lielā Māja will still be available, with the 3 family limit in place.
- The beach will also remain open, but we'll be very impressed if anyone is still swimming at this time of year.
It's been a tumultuous season for everyone, but we hope that you got to enjoy a bit of sunshine in the mountains nevertheless. We thank everyone for you cooperation with the changing times, and we really appreciate your continued support throughout.
Take care, and stay healthy!