12. maija jaunumi | COVID-19 un 2020. g. sezona
Another week has passed in these turbulent times. As always, we hope you and your families are keeping safe and healthy. We're seeing signs of restrictions loosening, albeit slowly. Tervete Management Committee's primary goal is to ensure everyone's health and safety, and we are continuing to follow COVID-19 developments, including Canadian Federal as well as Quebec government safety procedures.
Here are some updates we can provide regarding the 2020 summer season:
- The Government of Quebec has banned all public gatherings, therefore all events for May and June (including the work bee and Jāņi) are cancelled. We will let you know about July and August events once we get closer to those months.
- Lielā Māja and camp grounds remain closed until further notice.
- No tenting or camping is allowed on Tērvete property.
- The beach by Lielā Māja also remains closed.
We advise all cottage owners to abide by Quebec and the Federal Government guidelines regarding distancing and gatherings, and we encourage everyone to take all necessary safety precautions.
As this is a constantly changing situation, we will continue to monitor all updates, and let you know of any changes as soon as we can.
We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Tervete Management Committee