5. jūnija jaunumi | COVID-19 un 2020. g. sezona
June is here, and we hope you are keeping strong and healthy. Tervete Management Committee has been following the changing laws and regulations with regards to COVID-10, and we wanted to remind you of a few things. As always, our primary goal is to ensure everyone's health and safety.
- The Government of Quebec has banned all public gatherings with more than 10 people, therefore all events for June (including Jāņi) are cancelled. We will let you know about July and August events once we get closer to those months.
- Lielā Māja and camp grounds remain closed until further notice.
- No tenting or camping is allowed on Tērvete property.
- The beach by Lielā Māja also remains closed.
We advise all cottage owners to abide by Quebec and the Federal Government guidelines regarding distancing and gatherings, and we encourage everyone to take all necessary safety precautions.
As this is still a changing situation, we will continue to monitor all updates, and let you know of any changes as soon as we can.
We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Tervete Management Committee